love, life & everything in between
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

the basket wars



It all starts innocently enough...

Until the basket falls over and one realises it's fun to still be in the basket and the other wants her out to have it all to herself.

Maggie tries everything she can to get in.

And resorts to some kind of kicking manoeuvre to get her way.

I think this is the part where I'm called on to intervene.
I sort them out, turn my back and straight away they're back at it. Maggie watching to measure the pain factor of the pinch she's inflicting.

Looking a little weary.
Ahahh, victory is mine!


All's well that ends with a good poke.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your Blog from 2Bunnies, those photos were so funny, the battle of the will! Hugs, Catherine x

    ReplyDelete