love, life & everything in between
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's been a while but I'm back

Sorry for the slow blogging lately, life has been busy over the school holidays! The first week was all cruisey and stay-in-your-pj's until midday but this second week we've had something on almost every day. Two weeks  isn't long enough, it just goes too quickly. So much to blog about too, I captured some images of a  birthday girl on her first birthday and of Isabella's sweet friend  from school and her little brother. I'll have get to that next week because...I'm off on a little weekend roadtrip tomorrow with my friend Kristy to Byron Bay. I'm so excited, not only is it my favourite place in the whole wide world but we are  going to a vintage fair while we're there! Who knows what we'll  come back with?  I'll leave you with a few pics of Bel I  got a couple of days ago wearing  her pretty Tea Princess flower hairclip. Have a great weekend, I know I'm going to!




No comments:

Post a Comment