love, life & everything in between
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

Monday, March 8, 2010

My birthday bag


Now, I'm not one to fall in love with or to oooh and aahh over handbags (or shoes for that matter) but when I saw this one I oooh'd and I fell. I've been admiring it for months. You see, I've had my current bag for seven years (yes, the same bag for seven years ! ). And while it's done a fine job of housing to-do lists/ purse/ sweets wrappers and leaking pens it is definately showing it's age.
So when money was gifted to me on my birthday last week I knew exactly what I wanted to spend those dollars on!

Here it is, in all it's leathery goodness. Modelled by my sister Selina (yes, there was much eye rolling at having to do this).

No comments:

Post a Comment