love, life & everything in between
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

longing for


Isabella to come home after spending most of last week with her dad, we miss her so much when she's away. Particularly Maggie, I know as soon as she comes they will play and chase each other around all afternoon so I know Bel has missed her just as much. It makes my heart burst with happiness to watch. I know Bel  loves the time she spends with her dad and he's a terrific one too- I know that she's in good hands.  I'm wishing winter away and longing for Spring, my fingers are freezing up as I'm typing! If I can't have Spring yet I can sure as hell edit my photos in honour of it. This processing is called Spring Pastels and I'm loving it. Photos taken back in March, see I can barely even stand taking photos in winter I hate it that much. I need to resort to digging through old photos from warmer times to keep me in denial! So here's my big girl who I fall more in love with every day.





No comments:

Post a Comment