love, life & everything in between
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

Thursday, June 17, 2010

the rest from our cupcake date

Last week was not so good. Maggie was sick. I was feeling miserable from a cold and from being up through the nights tending to Maggie.It was like being transported back to the newborn days in the sleep department. Come Friday we're feeling better so after being housebound all week we really needed to get out and I really needed to pick up my camera. So I thought I'd grab some cupcakes and find a nice tree and patch of grass to hang out on. And it was wonderful!

*excuse the random processing, just trying out a few new things.




1 comment:

  1. Toni, so adorable. Glad to hear Maggie is feeling better. I hear you on the newborn sleep reminder - we've just come out the other side of 5 days of sickness.

    ReplyDelete