love, life & everything in between
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

Saturday, August 28, 2010

My babe





So... because I post about the important people in my life I thought it was about time I introduced you to my partner Trevor. Please excuse the greenish tinge to their skin reflected from the overhead trees that I do not know how to get rid of yet :) Here are some reasons why I love thee.
 He's pretty cool - you know, one of those people who don't even  try to be, they just are. That's him. He's a listener, I know people listen but he actually hears, you know what I mean? He loves  music and introduces me to bands I otherwise would never  have heard of  and end up loving. He's got a  greenthumb, loves to potter around the garden, planting this, replanting that, pulling weeds here and there. He is domesticated (yep, how great is that?), he hangs and brings in the washing without ever being asked to  and cooks way better than I can. After spending all day with other people's kids (he's a teacher) he still comes home and gives ours 100%. He's a newspaper junkie, if I want to know what's going on in the world of current affairs I just ask him!
 Sometimes I think he knows me better than I know myself, even though I hate to admit it! But that is a good thing. We're not perfect but we are learning our  lessons from each other...and that is good too.

1 comment: